Xiaomi a Chinese company who is leading the Indian smartphone market from the past 3 years. Currently, they have launched their three sub-brands in India. Namely, MI, POCO, and Redmi. But in MI they have launched a lot of things in India.
Xiaomi Mi Band 5 details here, You will get to see Bigger and Better Display
In China, they have launched a lot of products. But they have not all those products in India yet. No one knows the reason behind that but we Indian want to see all those products to be launched in India Soon. Currently, there are leaks that Xiaomi Mi will launch Mi band 5 soon in India.
Xiaomi is planning to launch Mi Band 5 in June 2020 in India. Here are some leaks where we got to see which features we will get in Mi Band 5 and what will be the approx price of it.
- Mi Band 5 will have a 1.2-inch touch-screen OLED display. Which is bigger than Mi Band 4. As it has only 0.94 inch OLED display.
- The Global Version of Mi Band 5 will have NFC support. Now you making payment via Mi Band 5 will be possible. In Mi Band 4 you can only make payment via Mi Pay but with Mi Band 5 you can make payments via Google pay also.
- Currently, we have got information that Mi Band 5 will cost 79 Yuan (Rs 1,840 approximately) in China. There is a possibility that the prices will get higher in India as we have seen already in all past Mi Bands.
- All the necessary features like heart rate monitor, call alerts and others will remain in that. So all the features from past Mi Bands will stay present in Mi Band 5.
Here we have a list of some features that all the users want to see in Mi Band 5. it is not confirmed that these features will be there in Mi Band 5 it is just users requirements from Mi Band 5.
- App multitasking
- Automatic fitness trackings
- Improved sleep tracking
- A variety of straps
- Onboard GPS