Microsoft is going to release its next update in 2020. The new update is Windows 10 2004 or Windows 10 20H1. Once this new version is rolled out, Microsoft will be giving an official name to it. From the original release, Windows 10 version 2004 this will be the ninth major refresh. Microsoft is planning to release Windows 10 version 2004 in May 2020 with all-new features.
Windows 10 Version 2004: Check Out What’s New
Windows 10 is named as “20H1“(Vibranium) it is the first one from the two developments which are coming in 2020. However, still, there is one month left from the final release of the Windows version. The previews which are available in the Windows Insider Program shows the changes which are there in the new version of Windows Operating System.
Last year, Microsoft started working on Windows 10 version 2004. The company decided to make 19H2 upgrade and save the features and changes. However, the company has almost brought Windows 10 19H2 to all the Windows 10 users, and now Microsoft is focusing on the next big update Windows 10 version 2004. As we have told, the Windows 10 version 2004 will be out in May 2020, and the company has brought the list of feature and is done with testing of the update.
So, let us check out What’s New in the Windows 10 version 2004.
NEW IN WINDOWS 10 VERSION 2004
- Improved Disk Usage For Windows Search
- Quick Searches In Search Home
- New Design For Web Preview In Search Results
- More kaomoji: expressions you can make by combining various characters
- Windows Subsystem For Linux (WSL)
- Windows Hello Pin In Safe Mode
- Connecting Network Cameras To Windows 10 Devices
- Automatic Restart For UWP Apps
- Xbox Game Bar Updates
- Experience For Pairing Bluetooth Devices
- Ability To Rename Your Virtual Desktops
- Reset Your PC from the Cloud
- Control Over Restarting Apps At Sign In
- Check the Current temperature of GPU
- Set Your Mouse Cursor Speed From Settings
- Improvements to Notepad
- Windows Search Improvements
- Network & Internet page Redesigned
- Quickly Create An Event From The Taskbar
- Notification Settings
- Feedback Hub Updates
- New Download Throttling Options For Delivery Optimization
- Windows Ink Workspace update
- See Disk Type In Task Manager Performance Tab
- File Explorer Search Updated
- Supports Dictation With More Languages
- Cross-language Support within Feedback Hub
- Bringing Swiftkey’s Typing
- Windows Sandbox Accessibility Improved
However, yet Microsoft did not announce the official launch dates of Windows 10 version 2004. By seeing the earlier record of the company, it is safe to expect that the company will be launching the new update in a couple of months.