Nowadays everyone has to wear a facemask and with facemask using your, iPhone is not easy. As you will always have to remove your facemask and unlock your phone else you have to write the password. So to avoid that situation check below we have found one solution for you.
How to unlock your iPhone using FaceID while wearing a mask
Due to COVID-19 pandemic wearing facemask is a must. And there are a lot of precautions which you will have to take to avoid touching your facemask. Removing and wearing facemask multiple times is not recommended so if you owning an iPhone then check below how you can unlock your iPhone while Wearing Facemask.
- Very First you have to go to Settings on your phone and locate Face ID.
Settings > Face ID & Passcode > Reset Face ID
- Take out your facemask and fold in half. Next keep it in front of your face like it covers half of your face.
- Now set up face ID while you have covered half your face with the facemask.
Settings > Face ID & Passcode > Set Up Face ID.
- It will prompt and just follow it as you have covered half of your face.
- Now try to unlock your iPhone without Face Mask on.
- Finally, check if you can unlock your iPhone with the facemask.
- If everything is perfect then you are good to go else Repeat the process.