As India is lockdown for 21 days due to Covid-19, everything is shut. In this tough situation, all the companies are bringing new services for the customers. In this phase, Reliance Jio has introduced “Recharge At ATM” service for all the Jio users. You just need to have your ATM card with you and an ATM to do recharge on your Jio number. It won’t ask for any OTP while you do this process.
Jio Introduces ‘Recharge at ATM’ Service for Customers: Here’s How to Avail the Facility
This new drive by Jio is a part of Coronavirus efforts. Reliance Jio has done a partnership with all the banks in India so all the Jio users can do recharge from Bank ATM.
A tweet was posted on the Reliance Jio’s official page which says, “Recharge your Jio number at your nearest ATM.”
Check out the Tweet:
— Reliance Jio (@reliancejio) March 29, 2020
According to the tweet, all the Jio customers can now recharge via ATM from AUF Bank, Axis Bank, DCB Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, and State Bank of India ATM machines. All these banks have 100,000 on-site and off-site ATMs.
How To Recharge Jio Number From Bank ATM?
If you are a Jio user and want to recharge your number, then follow the given steps to recharge from ATM.
- First, insert your ATM debit or credit card in the ATM machine
- Click on the “Recharge” option from the main menu
- Now, enter your “Jio” mobile number
- Once you enter, click OK or enter button
- Now, enter your PIN
- Enter the amount which you want to recharge
- Confirm the amount and press enter
- The ATM machine will show you the recharge message, and the amount will be debited from your account.
- You will also receive a message on your Jio number.
This is how you can avail “Recharge At ATM” service in India on your Jio number.