The developers of Magisk have released a new version v20 which now supports Android 10. Magisk is the best rooting software that is available as of now.
MAGISK ANDROID 10 SUPPORT
Magisk is a systemless interface that is a simple systemless root method and is a massively useful tool that allows you to do all kinds of systemless modifications. It was an alternate to SuperSU which was famous during old times but Magisk is the swiss knife of all root software and now supports Android 10.
The latest major version of Magisk, which corresponds to the twentieth version, has now arrived at the stable branch, officially bringing full-blown support for all Android 10 devices wide and large. Porting Magisk to the newest Android version has proven to be trickier than previous releases, with the last release, v19.4 public beta, only bringing partial support for Android 10: you could only install it successfully on A/B devices. Magisk v20 brings over support for A-only devices as well, bringing things full circle and making Magisk fully compatible with the newest version of Android.
- [MagiskBoot] Support inject/modify mnt_point value in DTB fstab
- [MagiskBoot] Support patching QCDT
- [MagiskBoot] Support patching DTBH
- [MagiskBoot] Support patching PXA-DT
- [MagiskInit] [2SI] Support non-A/B setup (Android 10)
- [MagiskHide] Fix bug that rejects process names with “:”
- [MagicMount] Fix a bug that cause /product mirror not created
If you want to root your Android Phone, you can do it easily by using Magisk as it is simple and safe to do but it may void your warranty.