All the Instagram users can now DM from their Laptops using the Web Version on any browser. Instagram has rolled out the Direct Messages (DM) feature on its web version. The web version of Instagram was available for a long time, but it only allowed the user to go through the feed and check notifications.
All Instagram users can now send DMs from the web version
Finally, Instagram has launched the DM feature for the web version. Earlier, the app has a web version, but the users were not allowed to send messages. The Instagram user can only check out the feed and the notifications.
From a long time, the Facebook-owned giant, Instagram was working on this feature. In January, the company rolled out the feature for limited users as a beta version. Finally, now the feature is out for everyone.
Instagram is used by almost everyone to share pictures. This new DMs feature for Web, it has become easier for all the business accounts to respond to all the messages came from their customers or by fans. It will be easier for those people who spend most of the time with the computer.
How to Use Instagram DMs on the web?
Follow the steps and use Instagram DMs on the web:
- First, open any Web browser and visit instagram.com
- Log in to your Instagram account by using your username and password
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to see your feed.
- Now, click on the DM icon at the top right side
- On this page, you will see all your Direct Messages and can start chatting with anyone by clicking on “Send Message”.