The wait for Google Pixel 4 series has finally come to an end with Google’s Live event which showcased a variety of products that Google will be launching in the coming future and also the most anticipated product, Google Pixel 4.
Google Pixel 4 Launched
The Google Pixel 4 comes with radar and has the fastest and secure face unlock than any phone backed up by the Soli Chip. The motion sense feature will even work before you take the Pixel 4 in your hands and can be turned off any time without losing any data. The device also introduces fresh gesture controls with some additional features that will improve the user’s digital wellbeing and also enhance the gaming experience.
The Titan M chip guarantees to keep the user’s data secure while Google Assistant’s processing happens right on the device.
Google Pixel 4 Camera
Google Pixel devices are best known for their camera and Google Pixel 4’s camera will have HDR+ and will be using 9 underexposed shot that will together produce a detailed photo. The new device introduces a telephoto lens for the first time on the Pixel series supporting super res Zoom that is usable on both of the lenses.
Features of Gcam:
- You can now get a final HDR+ photograph in real-time without changing the settings every time before taking a shot.
- Separate sliders for shadows and brightness have been added
- Automatic white balancing
- Updated portrait mode with a sharper background blur to make the photos look more stunning
- Astrography features will let you click beautiful shots of the night sky bringing out the entire galaxy as per the demonstration.
Google Pixel 4 has an OLED display with 90Hz refresh rate. The device will come in Just Black, Simply White and Oh So Orange. The Pre-orders are starting from today and the device will be shipped by October 24th.